Yes, Ladyshark will be restocked! Another drop of shorty rashguards will be coming soon. To keep an eye out for future restocks, please sign up to our newsletter.
Orders from the UK should arrive in 1-3 working days. Once your order has been fulfilled, a confirmation email will be sent with a tracking number. More information on shipping.
The Blu Wild UK store ships from the United Kingdom.
We ship exclusively to the United Kingdom.
You must contact us within 30 days of dispatch, otherwise we will not be able to help you.
Please see our Shipping FAQs.
Please see our Returns Policy.
We are not currently recruiting for ambassadors. If you would like to register your interest in becoming a Blu Wild ambassador in the future, please register your interest.
Due to Brexit and shipping constraints, some items are only available regionally. We’re working to change this so stay tuned!
You can purchase on our website using a debit or credit card including American Express, and we offer Paypal, Apple Pay and Shop Pay.
If you’re interested in stocking Blu Wild in your store or dive shop, or would like to inquire about wholesale, please register your interest.
Sizing & Fabric care
Check out our detailed Size Guide to help direct you to the right size in Blu Wild. If you need any more help, please contact us.
Our fabrics are high-performance, durable and beautifully soft. But in order to keep your Blu Wild garments in pristine condition, please follow our care instructions listed here:
– Always rise in cold water, removing all chlorine and salt residues;
– Avoid abrasive, rough surfaces (be careful on boats, BCD, concrete, etc!)
– Use mild, non-aggressive detergents;
– Do not let it soak or leave it rolled-up and wet in a bag;
– Gently squeeze without twisting;
– Turn inside-out when washing;
– Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use bleach;
– Dry in the shade and in a ventilated place;
– Try to keep out of contact with solvents, cosmetics, sunscreens and other chemicals as they can stain;
– Though our suits are chlorine-resistant, we still advise you to be careful when using articles in pools with a high percentage of chlorine.
– Blu Wild cannot take back washed or worn items!
Yes, our suits are chlorine-resistant, but we still advise you to be careful when using articles in pools with a high percentage of chlorine. Extended time in chlorine and/or hot water can affect the integrity of the fabric, so please rinse your bikini thoroughly after exposure to chlorine.
Hygiene and our customers’ safety is very important to us. We are unable to accept returns of garments that are out of their original packaging, have been worn or have had tags taken off. Please ensure that the hygiene sticker is attached when returning your item. We cannot accept returns without a hygiene sticker. If you fail to comply with these conditions, we have the right to refuse a refund. If you receive a damaged/defective item, please contact us prior to returning the item. See Returns Policy.
We are unable to offer price adjustments and cannot apply discount codes to orders after they have been placed. Please note: vouchers cannot be used in combination with other discount codes.
We may offer discounts seasonally, please keep an eye on our newsletter and social media channels. Unfortunately we do not offer a student discount at this time.